Next year's ICE (ISE + ISHNE) conference will be in Belgrade, Serbia, May 30-June 1, 2019.
Abstract Submission Requirements
- Submission of review-ready abstract must be in the form of a pdf file.
- Each pdf abstract must fit in a single Letter or A4 sized page with 3/4" or 2 cm margins.
- The abstract must begin with a (maximally 2-line title) that clearly explains the goals of the research.
- The next block must list all the authors, together with terminal academic degree(s).
- The authors block should also include affiliations for each author.
- The format of the abstract should be as follows:
- Each pdf abstract can include a single figure or table of results.
Separate from the one-page pdf abstract, each submission also requires a 300-word plain text abstract, with the same content as the text portions of the pdf file. This abstract will be published by the Journal of Electrocardiography.
When you are ready to submit the abstract, go to the ICE 2019 Submission website (link TBD).
For more information about ICE 2019 go to this website.
Past ICE Conferences
- ICE 2017 in Portland, OR, USA
- ICE 2016 in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- ICE 2015 in Comandatuba - Bahia, Brazil
- ICE 2014 in Bratislava, Slovakia
- ICE 2013 in Glasgow, Scotland
- ICE 2012 in Beijing, China
- ICE 2011 in Kingston, Canada
- ICE 2010 in Lund, Sweden
- ICE 2009 in Wroclaw, Poland
- ICE 2008 in St. Petersburg, Russia
- ICE 2007 in Istanbul, Turkey
- ICE 2003 in Helsinki, Finland
- Archived set of past conference proceedings
Other Conferences and Seminars
- Rob MacLeod's Conference list web page
- Computing in Cardiology (annual conference)
- International Society of Computerized Electrocardiology (annual conference)
- Heart Rhythmi Society Scientific Sessions
- Cardiac Bioelectricity & Arrhythmia Center (CBAC) Washington University in St. Louis Seminar SeriesWashington University in St. Louis Seminar Series