The International Society of Electrocardiology Young Community (ISE-YC) is a new initiative that is dedicated to building a global network for young trainees, physicians, and other healthcare professionals who are interested in the field of electrocardiology. The Young Community was established in 2019 and will be coordinated by a nucleus of 12 members from North America, South America, Asia, and Europe.
- Foster cooperation and communication between young trainees, physicians and other healthcare professionals interested in ECG.
- Promote scientific education in the field of ECG.
- Increase research opportunities and organize scientific joint sessions during the International Congress of Electrocardiology and other major congresses (ESC, ACC, HRS).
- Work towards promoting gender equity in the ISE-YC and the subspecialty at large
The ISE-YC is composed of 12 nucleus members (in the photos abiove), who are at various stages of their professional careers. The nucleus group originates from North America, South America, Asia, and Europe and will be coordinating the various aspects of community.
Who can join?
- ISE-YC membership is dedicated to physicians, nurses, and technicians under the age of 40.
- A membership to ISE is required (The fee for lifetime membership is $25).
Please click this link to become a member of ISE.
How to become a member?
Follow us on Social Media
- Follow the #ISE_YC hashtag on Twitter for the latest updates, upcoming events and meetings of the ISE-YC.
Young investigators under the age of 40 are encouraged to apply for the Bayés-ECG award which will recognize one candidate annually for their research contributions and overall publication portfolio in the field of electrocardiology.