Young Investigator Competition
Since 2017, the Young Investigator Award has been sponsored by Edan Instruments, an internationally known manufacturer of electrocardiographs, patient monitors and ultrasound systems. (Click here for more information)
The International Council on Electrocardiology annually confers the "Young Investigator's Award" on an outstanding junior investigator in the field of electrocardiology, based on the submission of an abstract and subsequent presentation of a research project. Specific criteria that form the basis for evaluation include:
- Relevance to ICE
- Scientific Merit
- Scientific Rigor
- Structure and clarity of the writing and presentation
Bayés ECG Award
New for 2018 is the Bayés ECG Award, an award to recognize young investigators who have already established a strong research record. The structure of the award competition is as follows:
- This is to be a single award to the young investigator with the best publication portfolio on Electrocardiology.
- The next award will be presented during the ICE meeting, ICE 2019 in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Candidates should be under the age of 40 at the time of the next ICE conference.
- Judges for the 2019 competition will be the following: Adrian Baranchuk (President ISE), Branislav Milovanovic (President ICE 2019), and Antoni Bayes de Luna.